2011年10月31日星期一

Summery of my project 1

  To conclude my opinion of the entrepreneurship, I think it is all about how to set up a success social network based on China's big internet environment, which has tones of limit and people can not choose to talk what they like. 
     So, the basic idea is how to set up a account hierarchy which can let specific group of people have the speech freedom, just like the credit card, if you have good record, you can get more loans from the bank; so if you have good record of your account, you can definitely talk something sensitive, political stuffs, for example. So these will not only just a new social network, but more is about change the social network industry in China, and may change the big internet environment in China. I think this is also what western countries need, based on some of the news and articles, there are governments which treat social network as a enemy because terrorists use Twitter and Facebook to discuss the terrorism attack. We want to change the opinion of those governments and make them believe that social network is not that dangerous.
      One more thing I feel will attract people is I think we should open the core code of the web, based on user account's credit. Because at some point I think the user may get bored about the interface which Facebook has been used for almost 5 years. So when we open the core code to some of the users who are interested in and also have the access to change the interface, more users may attracted to our program.
      In my personal view, I do not want to copy anything from anyone, what I want, and aim to do is to build up a correct and acceptable social network in China, and provide a platform to every user which can let them discuss and talk what they like.




URL of commend: 1: http://shuduosblogforist195project.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-entrepreneurial-idea.html?showComment=1320092761563#c787861859130677461


2. http://nandingsyr.blogspot.com/2011/10/week-9-final-blog.html?showComment=1320093233836#c3733701502384405592

3. http://carolyn-blackburne.blogspot.com/2011/10/week-8-databases.html?showComment=1320093748774#c8293876437029696839

没有评论:

发表评论