2011年10月3日星期一

Main Input and Output used in the entreprenure

       Digital camera, which may not widely used in my company, still give me some idea about the megapixel. Because as we are a company, we may need to organize a new conference for new products, we may held a news conference; so for all of those activities, we need to put posters, we need to give out our brochure, which are all need to be print out, so at this point we need to consider the megapixel and the print size; at which rate the image can be printed at the best quality.
       The second thing i think is pretty useful is the RFID tech. It introduce the idea using the radio frequency to identity each ueser. I think this is is a good idea because it can be widely used for my employees especially to check when they leave the company which is easy to see if someone is late for work or leave early. Another use is related to our social network. All users can decide if they want to make a RFID identification card for themself, so when they go to special place which has a RFID reader, they can directly pass it rather than show the ticket or the passport. But the disadvantage is, it includes all your personal information, which might easily used by others.

2 条评论:

  1. I think you have some good starting ideas for inputs and outputs of your company, but I think you can definitely expand here. Think about QR codes and other forms of input in addition to a digital camera. Nice start.

    回复删除
  2. Nice idea on applying digital camera and RFIDs to the business. I always was thinking about the better way to enter dinning hall of SU where I have to show my SUID card, and RFID would be facinating for this.

    回复删除